Old 03-05-2012, 07:36 AM
margoee

I have and I have not....let me explain! It just so happened that my quilting buddies and I decided to take a cruise together and unbeknown to us it was a quilting cruise. We had not booked for the quilting cruise, but did peek our heads in to check it out. All the ladies were having a blast...they were quilting so of course they were happy! But, I must say this.....the room they were in had no windows....they could have been quilting anyplace, if you know what I mean. I do know that the cost of these quilt cruises are crazy. I know you are paying for the classes, too, but still it's way over priced. Make sure you know what type of cabin you are paying for......inside cabins should be reserved for bats only, in my opinion LOL. My group bought handwork to do on deck, we found more than enough to do without quilting. We had a long talk about doing a quiting cruise and we all agreed that we got a much better deal and just enjoyed each others company, our handwork and all that ship offered. Bottom line.....don't waste the money on a quilt cruise instead get about 4 quilting buddies and book your own cruise. Have fun....dang now I want to be at sea!