Thread: coconut oil
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Suz

Default Coconut Oil

I use coconut oil in my homemade breakfast bars, I put it on toast (sometimes w/peanut butter), salads, cooked rice cereal, cooking and just plain eating off the spoon. I like the flavor and smell of it. I good source is Tropical Traditions or the local health foods store. It may seem a little pricey, but the benefits. . . . . , its all preventive. My first husband recently died of Alzheimer's and my two children are in line to get it as it is hereditary.

Please Goggle Dr. Newport Coconut Oil and watch the testimonies. There are/were 5 or 6 videosand are informative. It does take time to watch them to the end, but if one is concerned about dementia, etc., it is time well invested. Her husband has early stage, as I recall, she is a pediatric doctor who attempted to get her husband into two drug tests. The interviews to get into the studies were two days in a row and you will see the improvement in her husband after 2T of coconut oil. Check out the clock test to see the improvement. She also speaks of his continued improvement.

Someone mentioned Dr. Oz. One of his guests (4x) Dr. Mercola, has been on recently and I suggest you look at his website. He really tells us the truth. However, keep in mind that he is also sells. Recently, he has started speaking about the benefits of Vit. K2purported to be as necessary at Vit. D3. Site: www.Mercola.com. Check out his newsletter.

If anyone is interested in my recipe for the breakfast bars, I will post it. Hope I haven't been too words. Sorry.