Old 03-05-2012, 01:17 PM
sguillot

Originally Posted by charismah View Post
Well here is another addition of Charisma's Scrappy Trade...
Last summer I made a post..offering LAQ services in trade for piecing my scraps into quilts...

The rules....use my scraps, you can piece any pattern, any size, whatever size you piece for me..I will quilt for you..send back any unused scraps...make as many as you want.
Annette I think was the first person to respond and accept. Annette has been on a mission to use every single scrap in the box.. This gal has been feverishly working and she made me some AWESOME quilt tops! 4 of them in fact...working on a fifth!

So along with my scrappy tops she sent me four of her quilts...so here are two of them that I have finished...They are so beautiful and fun. These ones struck me right away....so I wnated to get them on the frame and get to work.
I'm confused, who keeps the quilt after it is pieced and quilted, the person who pieced it or the person who quilted it? Why do you quilt for free, you should be making lots of money with work that beautiful. I have a long arm but I don't even come close to doing that. Wish you were close enough to teach me, I'd sure pay you for your time.