Old 03-05-2012, 02:14 PM
QuilterMomma

I AM IN TEARS!!!!! LADIES, THIS QUILT TO ME FROM JILLNJO IS SO AWESOME! I do not have a camera at the office or I would post a photo right now. I can only hope mine is what she wants. I know the colors are going to be. It has the log cabin on one side and a star on the other. She has then quilted it with feathers and lines. You can only see the thread color on the star side because she did not want it to show up on the other. Does not matter to me, because the quilting is just wonderful. I am so blessed. She even took note that blue is my favorite color. Oh the batiks on the back mixed with the prints are so vibrant and mix so well. Oh, like I said, I am in tears. I am suffering with the stupid migraines again and so needed my snuggle quilt. Husband and kids had to go to west side of state this weekend and the dog would not even snuggle with me. So, I get to have this now to snuggle with. If I figure out another way to get some justifying photos up, I will. You ladies are going to be so happy with your partner's quilts they make for you. This is such a blessed swap in my opinion.
Attached Thumbnails log-cabin.jpg  

Last edited by QuilterMomma; 03-05-2012 at 02:17 PM.