View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 07:32 PM
sylviak

Originally Posted by justflyingin View Post
That is so neat and yes, amazing that they were having a garage sale in OK so early! What is the temp there?
We have had a warm winter even for us! Lately it has been in the 60's to 80's (F). We are already mowing the lawn and the cows are turning down hay (thank goodness!) for the green pastures. Our fruit trees are blooming. Of course, it will probably be a hot summer. It normally gets over 100* F here for several weeks during the summer. I just bought a screen door for my quilting shed so that I don't have to turn that airconditioner on until I absolutely have to! Here are a few pictures I took this evening before sundown. The first is our apricot tree starting to bloom, the second is one of our cows placidly enjoying the green grass and the last is a picture of my quilting shed where I've been most of the day with the new screen door propped up against it.
Attached Thumbnails spring-evening-march-5-2012-003.jpg   spring-evening-march-5-2012-006.jpg   spring-evening-march-5-2012-002.jpg