View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 10:34 PM
NanaCsews2

If you are trying to get a quilt block on the tracing workspace, here is how I did it. Have block workspace open to tracing tab. Open Block, New Block, Easy Draw. Go to Block Library, click on desire block. Add to Sketchbook. Close. Open sketchbook. Click on Block, then Edit. Block will appear on Easy Draw. Then go to top tabs-File, Export Image, and a window comes up to name that block, and will be saved into 'MY EQ7", under Images. Be sure to name the block, then Save. A window comes up asking what size block you want it exported as. Change if needed, then press Ok. Go to the Tracing Image workspace, right click and click on Import Image. Screen comes up with My EQ7 files. Under Images, click on the block you named. A crop image window comes up. Press OK if you don't want to make any changes to image (size, etc.). Then on the Tracing Image space, you will see the curser changes to allow you click where you want to put the block. Double click and block appears for tracing. Does this make sense and what you were looking for?