View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 03:34 AM
cousinpenny

Location: living in Hampton Roads area (Chesapeake, VA) originally from S Beloit, IL
Default sewing table

Tell me more about your table. Where did you get it? What Brand and model number is it? When to the quilt show in Hampton (my first) and was disappointed to not see anyone with them to sell.

Originally Posted by damaquilts View Post
I just finished up (almost) cleaning up my room, sorting out my fabric, measuring and wrapping fabric on comic book backings. I took a picture to show myself what it Should look like. LOL I still have to sort and cut up my scraps so it won't look like this for long. I should be finished by the end of the week. hopefully .
I got rid of a bunch of books that I hadn't looked at in years. I still need to sort through the rest of those. I have UFO's each in their own basket . I have mending in its own basket.I found a pair of jeans I had forgotten I bought that needed the hem taken down. . I am taking 2 boxes of things to Habitat or CHKD . Not sure which yet. Still have things I want to go through and re organize but I got the big part done I think.