Old 03-06-2012, 04:31 PM
crtwelvecats

I don't watch those kind of movies or war movies. can't do anything in case of the bomb even doing the duck and cover at school was just to do as we were told by the teachers but after seeing the films us kids figured out that wasn't going to protect us. as for the war movies i can't handle them. I have seem the after effects that war does to the average people. not just the physical but the emotional part of it that stays with them. my step mom would dive under the table screaming for everyone to get down when to would hear the old bi-planes go over head. she would also wake up screaming sometime especially after seeing something like dr. Zavigo(sp?) she lost 3 brothers 2 in russia and 1 in italy. she was also the only servivor from the group of girls before escaping to italy, then france. and the others that were effected by the same kind of cancer I believe was because of the bombs from her town. including her and sister amoung them. the list can go on and on , i'm sure we probally all know people in our families and friends that have had to deal with the ugly side of life in one way or another. they are the strong.