Old 03-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

well you can't encourage if you tear someone down! I do like to offer some constructive criticism if the person is open to it. but I am not perfect and make many many mistakes!!! I can always point out my mistakes! LOL

My first priority is that the item in question was made by my friend and I love holding something that I know that person was holding not long ago.

I did ask myself if I could accept a less than terrific quilt block or doll quilt etc in a swap and if the answer was no then I had no business getting into one.

But I love the differant way people look at color and design and I enjoy seeing how other people do things. I learn from them too. I don't look for perfection in anyone but myself! We are our own worst critics.

Besides the reason I did this swap was to encourage people to try my methods. I don't know about you all but my first efforts at anything are never anything but a mess! Until I learn to do it right after many tries. So view this as a trial effort Rita!! it's all about learning not perfection!! I am just thrilled to have you join us!!