View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Drue

Thanks to all who have tried to help me locate this fabric. I have been to every website that everyone has submitted and unfortunately, as usual, they are out of stock and have no idea when they will get it back in stock. I have had some extremely generous quilters that are sending me what they have from the UK and from Canada, only wanting to trade some sleveges and some quilt magazines, which I will definately trade to them. I have a quilter in San Antonio sending me a coulpe of pieces of what she has for less than her cost.... a quilter in Temple Texas and in Illinois that are also in touch with me about this....so many generous quilters on this board. My thanks don't seem to be near enough to each of you who have been trying to help me with this delima. I also do donation quilts for less fortunate children and for children in foster care, so the fabric will certainly be used and credit will be given to the ones who have generously donated their fabrics to Beatrix Potter fabrics to me whether I could use them in the quilt I was asked to make or not. I know they will make some other children very happy as well.

I am hoping that when the fabric arrives from the different locations, I'll be able to make the quilt I was asked to make. I am just amazed that this fabric of a much beloved childrens' character for so many years is not available.

Anyway, thanks to all who have participated in this seach with me. I'll be sure to post pics of what I get and the quilt I come up with for all to see. I am still not giving up on my search tho, so if anyone comes up with some of the fabric, please contact me.
Thanks again so very much to each of you!

Hugs to All, Drue