Old 03-06-2012, 09:21 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Nice to see the update info from Laurie. Has anyone heard from her or TDT since we started this journey? I remember TDT was moving, but I'm sure is settled by now!

PPing ... ITA with
Honchey. I've found many of the PP patterns have not taken into accound which way the seams flip, so I try to remember to think it thru before I start piecing to avoid multiple layers of fabric piling up.

I'm like you
JeanieG ... just couldn't handle the misfire on the star and matched all the points up!! Also, switched up the placement in the squares in Country Lanes as I wanted a little more order!

Honchey ... did you see tha JeanieG got our "bug"? How are the two of you doing??

I didn't do much FWS sewing on the weekend as my brain just wasn't in gear! Am blaming it on that bug as I just wasn't thinking straight!! Did some other things though, including the 2nd Clue for the Mystery Wall Hanging. My head has cleared somewhat again, so have most of the block strips put together now. With any luck, can have that done tomorrow and then think thru how I'll tackle the rest!