Old 03-06-2012, 10:18 PM
Juli

I just got back from my appt, he ran a whole bynch of tests, My eyes are just fine: no tumor, no pressure on my eyes, no stygmatism, no bleeding, no tear on my retna. I know that is my medication: this happens every time my medication is increased and it was increased another 100 mg last week, my vision will all of a sudden go double because my levels get to high every time its increased. I was absolutely fine all day until about 4:30 tonight, all of a sudden my vision just split in two. Only my right eyes was affected, which is always the case. I could still see fine out of my left eye. My Doctor wasn't my medication because both eyes weren't affected.......but its always only one eye when it happens and he knows that, we always talk about it at every appt. He told me I could go down to urgernt care of the er, but I thought that would be so stupid to do. I know the reason why this is happening...he could have just had me to get my medication levels checked. Would that have to do diffcult? Can you see why I always have such a headache every I come home from an appt with him?