Old 03-07-2012, 04:06 AM
moonrise

Originally Posted by athenagwis View Post
ooooh I love that background (and the little guy too of course!!) The background is very spooky looking though, very cool.

I missed last year's Halloween swap, so I hope people aren't all Halloweened out!! We already have 11 people though, so we are certainly off to a good start!! I also have an idea for another swap that hasn't really been done yet that I can see, but I am trying to figure out if I am up for hosting 2 swaps at once.

I have an idea floating around in my head for a block, and I was going to make a mock up yesterday, but I needed my printer and of course it decided to go kaput on me!! Luckily I have a warranty on it, so I am going to go exchange it today and hopefully put a block together tonight.

Cheers!
Rachel

Thanks! Sorry about your printer, but glad there's a warranty!

Ooooh, a new swap? Is it too soon to ask for details? I love swaps, if you can't tell! LOL!

Here's another one I've been working on. It's my version of "Van Gogh's Starry Night" painting. I call mine "Van Glow's Scary Night". (Okay, that was corny. >snort< )

Both me AND my embroidery machine are going to bed shortly. I'm not sure which one of us is more tired ... it or ME! ha ha
Attached Thumbnails hauntedhouse.jpg