Old 03-07-2012, 06:52 AM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Anael ... Fresh and Spring like!!!MiraB ... Perfect fit from your fabrics to give that star a western look! JanRN ... ha! GMTA we broke rank to re-order those lanes and put some bling on that star!! Good thought on Honchey's choice and the need for a FART!!! The first one to use stars in the star! JanRN and MiraB ... guess we're all thinking red and blue for cowboys? GGal ... Yes, sometimes those design walls get crowded!! Even with one the size of mine (7-1/2x10ft) , it is never big enough!! Right now I have my FWS all up there and wish it was another foot or two taller. Also have my 4PP ... next on the UFO list when I get the FWS off to the LQS. Oh no! at the thought of taxes ... ggrrrrrr!!! Termi ... did you PP? I only had one problem ... and that was when I put the right piece on but the wrong edge used. rrrrrrrrip! I made the star points first, joining the 4 pieces together. Then to each star point, added the outer most background piece to each side (that's where I joined the wrong side of one to the star). Then added one of the 5-sided pieces to each of the star points. So now you have 4 combined sections. Then joined 2 of each together. Then joined those last 2 to make one. Clear as mud in the Country Lane?? I kept them all laid out together as I went, to make sure I had everything in order. The mini-layout pictures have been really helpful.ArteEC ... OMG that's a wonderful representation. FCing is bang on. Then some gravelled roads and some wheat (or perhaps dried grass?) in the other blocks. Lovely!

Last edited by QuiltE; 03-07-2012 at 07:07 AM.