View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 08:42 AM
urgodschild2

Oh my I can't wait to see the interchangeable one. That sounds so intrigueing. I am going to Australia from March 15 to May 1. Then I stop over in New Zealand for a two day stay and then home to the USA. In Australia they have different candy that we do not have in the USA. So it is fun to try those. A lot of their candy is made by Cadbury which is very yummy. Also in Australia they have Chocolate tours. Many of them. The chocolate shops there sell chocolate that they make right their in their own stores and every store has their own secret way of doing it so taking a tour is an awesome experience. Being here in Las VEgas for the week and not having internet that is reliable at my Niece's home makes me feel like I am on the moon. Today is a good day for being on line. I started my March Doll quilt in Feb and have it all done except for the quilting. When I go back home I am hoping to finish it up and mail it off to my partner. I already have an idea for the April one. I can't wait to see what every one does. I love seeing the pictures.