Old 03-07-2012, 08:57 AM
jljack

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
Glenn and Monica started it!! (He was showing her his drawers!!) And then Miriam was showing off her legs....

It wasn't MY fault!! Honest!!!
Sure, sure, likely Story!!! LOL Well, the wedding was wonderful, and we had a brush with the tornado that went south of Nashville. We were in a van waiting to get into a building, the sirens went off, the wind got stronger and stronger, the rain started pelting down, and then we had hail the size of golf balls. We moved the van against a big building to be safer, because the wind was really terrific. We weren't sure what was going to happen, so we all held hands and prayed. It went on for about 15 minutes, then died off. Whew...it was an interesting experience to say the least!! Other than that the weather was wonderful, the wedding was beautiful, I had a great time with my daughters and grandkids and my husband. Wish it had been a longer trip, but I always do when I go to NC....I just love it there and it will be my home when I retire. The moutains there just sing to me....I find it so peaceful and restful there.

Haven't had time to do anything with any machines in over a month...now that the wedding is over I can concentrate on those. I'll be putting pics and stuff up as I go. Missed you all!! Did you miss me???? LOL