Old 03-07-2012, 09:07 AM
athenagwis

Originally Posted by moonrise View Post
Thanks! Sorry about your printer, but glad there's a warranty!

Ooooh, a new swap? Is it too soon to ask for details? I love swaps, if you can't tell! LOL!

Here's another one I've been working on. It's my version of "Van Gogh's Starry Night" painting. I call mine "Van Glow's Scary Night". (Okay, that was corny. >snort< )

Both me AND my embroidery machine are going to bed shortly. I'm not sure which one of us is more tired ... it or ME! ha ha
Or do you mean candy corny?? Hehehe Love the new block too!! You are going to have some great traders!! What size are these? It's hard to judge scale in a picture!!

My new swap idea was "Magical Forest" (or something like that ... maybe Fantasy Funky Forest ... haha not sure on the title yet). I thought it would be fun to trade tree blocks and maybe throw in some gnomes and fairies, mushrooms, treehouses and the like. I have seen a lot of fun and funky tree blocks around the boards and the web and I just thought it might be fun to have a magical forest quilt!! Not sure how many people would go for that, but I tried to see if there was something similar done before and I didn't see anything. I know there was a forest swap, but that was more like real forest. I was thinking more magical, fantasy type. I was thinking I would have a close date at the end of August to stagger the two swaps, but it might be too soon to post that up now .....

Cheers!
Rachel