Old 03-07-2012, 09:40 AM
Rhonda
Power Poster

I don't have any quilter friends here at home so when I discovered some of these shortcuts there was noone to share them with! I was so excited when I figured out the Drunkard's Path one but noone to tell! So I so appreciate all the quilters who are willing to try my methods and see the benefits of the shortcuts.

It is great to be able to do something but it is so much more when you can share what you discovered!!

I appreciate all of you for playing along in this swap! I don't care about perfection but I do care about getting the ideas of this process across to people. it is all about the way you put the block together not how perfect it is. Having said that accuracy is your friend if you take the time to trim a corner or straighten a seam your quilt block will look a lot better. A stitch in time saves nine! LOL I hate to rip so I do get picky on myself but I also have those moments when it is - oh well I am not going to redo that again! or that is just going to have to do even tho it isn't quite right.

A little bit off isn't the end of the world and I always say how do people know you didn't mean to do it that way?? LOL