Old 03-07-2012, 11:03 AM
Grannyh67

Default OK, here is the Pic's I promised of the Machine.

OK, it is a Butterfly not a Butterfield, lol......I got Her Home and She would not sew. I had a Bobbin case that worked. She uses a 15 Bobbin and I had some of those too. I got Her to sewing but needs a little fine tuning on the thread tension. Not sure about anything on the Machine. I am sure it is a Japanese Clone if a Singer 15, I think, LOL. Now remember how I think Girls and Boy's. I try to think outside of the box, lol.....Well I am hoping someone on here can tell me where I could get a manual or at least which one og the singer manuals would help me out. I am thing the Singer Model 15?
I am posting as many Pic as I can to let you see Her good. The Machine is in wonderful condition. The cabinet looks good but has been refinished and modified, lol.....but it works for me so I don't mine. Please help if you can. I rely on your knowledge. I know y"all have been doing this longer than I have. Wish me luch and have a wonderful day, Joy
Attached Thumbnails dsc01461.jpg   dsc01462.jpg   dsc01463.jpg   dsc01464.jpg   dsc01465.jpg  

dsc01468.jpg