View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 03:56 PM
QuiltingKrazy

ENJOY IT! You deserve it! but we must have pictures one day soon of the New 'chine and all the stash!
Glad to see your happy face is back.

Hugs
Krazy

Originally Posted by nancia View Post
ok, i am exhaustepated!! i just went thru the last 26 pages to catch up!! i will check to be sure i receive e-mails from now on! i am starting my partner's quilt today and want to get it to her by next wek. i am using someone else's pattern this time so it will be a little slower as i have to follow directions......hmmm, so much easier to just do my own thing! lol. i will, of course, embellish it, so it won't be a complete copy. i am excited to get it done! i have recently had a stroke of good luck so i have stocked up my stash, and up-dated my cranky sewing machine to a new one!! this will be my first quilt since then and i'm pretty excited ! but i tore up my sewing room to make room for "stuff" and now i have to dig out the table! 2 bookcases and i still don't have enough room!! lol, what a wonderful problem to have! major smiley face and exuberant dancing!! must go caress my new fabric! so fun!! i'm excited about april, too!