Old 03-08-2012, 09:01 AM
greenini

Originally Posted by carrot
My package will be going in the mail this morning!! I will pm Lori as soon as I do.

To my sp and to Lori........I am heading out of town today and will be gone for 10 days. So please don't fret when you do not hear from me. I will be back on the 19th and if my package is here you will both hear from me asap !

A girlfriend and I are going on a road trip to the Smokey Mountains and to the Mountainfest Quilt show in Pigeon Forge. We are driving ( I know!! We're nuts !!!) and we are going to stop at some quilts shops along the way. And we are leaving the men behind. My husband actually likes quilt shops !
Looking forward to exploring the Smokey Mountains and enjoying a quilt show.
Have a wonderful time!! I've done it a couple of times, but we're a bit closer and the Smokies are one of our fav places. Hope you take the time to do the driving circle and then some of the walks to old homesteads and such. It's well worth it if you like things like that. And since the weather is so early, you just might get to see the redbuds and early spring flowers. It's so confused here we've got daffodils, redbuds, bartlett pears and now azaleas all opening at once!

To my SP, I'm having a bit of a relapse from doing life, so I do have you stuff all ready, I just need to get it packed up and in the mail I promise it'll be before the deadline, but it still might be a couple of days.

Hope all the rest of you get to feeling better yourselves.

Lori, that's a darling quilt...when did you say I can expect it in my mailbox????