View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Wine Woman

Usually they will do something for you. When I bought my I-phone they wanted to give my a gift certificate for me turning in my old phone. I told them that I really didn't buy that many electronics and asked if there was anything else they could do for me since I wasn't told when I purchased my phone that evening that I could trade in my old one for cash credit toward my purchase. So the sales person ended up returning my phone and repurchasing it with my credit. I was handed back the cash difference! Was I happy! Ask them, it doesn't hurt to ask if there is anything they could do for you. If not, if returning the machine is acceptable then do it. They will do something for you. Or you turn around and repurchase the same one! I've done that before. They have to adhere to the return policy (You usually have so many days to handle a return) if not tell them how dissappointed you are with them and you'll call the company. Tell the company that you did inquire when you made your purchase and they didn't know when the next special would be. Since its been such a short while you were wondering if they would be anything they could do for you. They might-but your store should really make it good somehow!! Be very nice and sweet and say you would like to continue to support their brand in the future. Oh yes and it always helps to talk to the manager if the sales person won't cooperate with you! It's worked out several times for me. It doesn't cost them anything but it will keep a happy customer! I hope you get the table! It's the principle of it all. You deserve it after purchasing your machine.!