Old 03-08-2012, 10:17 PM
nanbue

Kathleen,
Im not sure my dealer knows Janomes very well and that has me a little worried. They admitted that they dont know the 12000 well at all. The trainer has not been in to help them and there. I know more about Janome feet then they do and I just got to know Janome si nce November. They have only been opened for a year and half.
They favor and push the Pfaff simply because they know them better.
It will be intereting to see how this all pans out. Janome doesnt want anyone on their bad mouthing them. I have already contacted them. The shop or I would have to pay for shipping both ways. Im sure that woudl cost at least
$120.00 with insurance. They said if I want them to look at and fix the machine the dealer would have to send it to them. It is under warranty so they would fix it. If the problem reoccurs I will insist they send it.
This is a small quilt shop in a small town, where I know a ton of people. So all of that works in my favor. I wrote a great positive review of the store and them in Sept. I dont think they want to japordize the good reputation they are trying to build. As far as Janome.... we will see.