Old 03-09-2012, 08:10 AM
JJC

Question Related to my question of yesterday Vogue Pattern 7958

Posting a couple of pics here in regards to my questions from yesterday - would anyone be able to help me with this pattern piece. The back piece has buttons and buttonholes for closure. However it is two pieces (one is for the lining) and you sew the back interfacing down the middle on the foldline and base along the outside edges which I have done. But then I wonder, do you need to cut it in order to get the opening to be able to make buttonholes and to sew on the buttons or what. I don't see where it says at all as to what to do next. The next thing it talks about right underneath that part is the gathering of the skirt.

Any help is very appreciated and thank-you to so many who have tried already. But I thought I would attatch a couple of pics and see if that helps for anyone out there who may have suggestions and/or ideas.

Thank-you,
JJC
Attached Thumbnails radom-3-2012-pattern-piece-032.jpg   radom-3-2012-pattern-piece-033.jpg   radom-3-2012-pattern-piece-036.jpg   radom-3-2012-pattern-piece-037.jpg