View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 08:20 AM
jlwheart

The internet is changing how companies need to behave to stay in business. I told my local HV dealer, you may be the only physical game in town but you are not a monolopy any more. I spend $50-$100 mo on my sewing/embroidery/quilting. That may not be a lot but it does add up. Now I can go anwhere on the net and physically to the twin cities to spend my $$. You should have seen the look on her face!!! But it's true. We need to remind these folks of 2 things. What you do & how you treat us matters and we talk to each other. If anything they should just check in on how other companies have had to retract their positions, publicly apologize, etc.
The corp. HQ needs to know you were lied to. That's what I did. A cop once told me "Everybody has a boss." Every dealership comes up for renewal. Every store can be put out of business. My motto is reward the good and make sure the bad is brought to light. Not my job to punish only bring it to light. The least HV needs to do is make you the same offer others got. Good luck.