Old 03-09-2012, 09:32 AM
QuilterMomma

Oh no yayaquilts, your partner did not disappear? That is aweful. I am on a quest to finish ufos that need homes, so jillaine, let me know, yaya and I could exchange, there is still time. I am almost done with jillnjos, ooooo binding, I am doing it today at office all caught up finally. Whigrose's is half done, just need to assemble blocks quilt and binding. So if she wants to, I can help out.

Also, jillnjo, you need to know that my husband has now started to take over the quilt. I tell ya, he was hemmng and hawing if he even liked it and now I have to fight for it. Who knew.
Got yours quilted last night and now doing the binding. The wool in it makes it so soft and pliable already, just love it. So glad, I like the quilting. It made the summer cottage theme shine a bit more with butterflies and dragonflies with rose buds and leaves. Yes, a teaser just for you. I tried a new pattern that was with the fabrics, may not do it again, but still turned out nice and flowing.

Rose L, I ripped open my leg last summer with the ripper because I put it in my purse on an ouside pocket and did not put my purse down when I flipped my large 4 x 10 design wall around, hit the purse which shoved into my thigh and wha la, stitches. Those little buggers do rip material and flesh. For Christmas, one of the gals in my group bought me a new ripper that has a lid on it. So now, when I remember, I put that in my purse instead. yes, it is a joke now with the ladies. Have to admit was comical.

Last edited by QuilterMomma; 03-09-2012 at 09:34 AM.