View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Vanuatu Jill

Originally Posted by stitchinwitch View Post
http://www.thousandsofbolts.com/inde...TOKEN=65905557

I see what you mean, Jill - it took a while finding that line - but where do I find their shipping charges? Their tutorials are great too. Did you order yet?? hee hee!
Not yet-but just spent about 40 minutes with those tutorials-didn't know they were there. I LOVE the design wall idea-I love to see the fabs side by side, which you can't do when they are all helter skelter by color. NOW, I will take the time to play with the "swatches" and decide what colors to get-I am leaning toward the soft turquoise and brown tones-just have to decide on a pattern! I hope they stay on sale for at least a week to give me a chance to decide! I love this site and their customer service is A-1!! However, if I don't get the sale in time, I will revert to trying burkfabrics.com, which have them 7.99-8.99/yard. I think shipping charges are listed once you finalize your order, but you still can opt out if you don't want to follow thru. I am sure they will be less, in my case, than what I will save on the fabrics!