Old 03-09-2012, 03:11 PM
rachelg

Default Singer No.66 Treadle

Hi everyone! Wanted to share what I recently acquired for my 21 year old daughter. Am hoping to get it restored for her by the time she finishes school...she will graduate from college in May but has two years of grad school ahead of her. May take me that long to find and afford someone to help this beauty. I got it for free. : ) Singer #66 treadle with all of its attachments, the manual and even extra needles. I am so thrilled. Does it look like it can be restored? I am sure she will use it....she has my grandmothers now that is an early electric with a desk similar to this one, but it will need a new cord. She has it in her college apartment now as a table. Also, if anone knows of a place in North Carolina that restores these, that would be great. Especially in the Raleigh/Durham area. How much does restoration usually cost? I am sorry if this has been asked before. Thanks so much...I have seen this same machine here and just hope this one can look as fine one day!

rachel
Attached Thumbnails img_4905a.jpg   img_4906a.jpg   img_4908a.jpg   img_4907a.jpg