Thread: Verizon Users
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 07:17 PM
quilterj

Default Verizon Users

Ok everyone not that I really need one but am wanting to get an upgrade on my phone. After about almost a week, nights sitting at the computor reading reviews and looking at prices and such I had about 4 or 5 narrowed down. They had 4 or 5 star reviews. After going to the store today and spending 2 hrs. looking and playing with the phones the guy talked me down to 2 of them. The htc rhyme and the iphone. I would love to have the iphone 4s because of one of the features that you can talk your text. That is really cool. I have the samsung reality now. I don't do awhole lot yet on the net with this one. Have never downloaded any kind of apps. Not that I really new what all that was about until today anyway. Also I don't remember which iphone I was looking at when I found out that it had a motorcycle ringtone. I liked that because my husband has a bike. I really like the 4s phone but don't really need all that gb. So the price for the iphone is pretty good. It has extra insurance that I know I would want to get from applecare or protect care. But as it is am going to upgrading the data. Right now just not sure if I have the money for the extra insurance.
So those of you who have these phones what do you like about it or what should I know that I may not know about yet. Hopefully I will be able to make my decision after I read your replys.
Thanks for reading. Sorry so long.

T