Thread: 2 more purses
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Wine Woman

Absolutely adorable! Sooo cute! I just attended the Sew Expo in Puyallup, WA and one of the ladies that makes purses has manufactured Soft and Stable. She said people who make purses love it because it's soft, durable and stands up really well. They really held their shape well. It's not stiff but gives that appearance in her totes and purses. Take a look at her website-byannie.com. I was very impressed, I came home and removed my stiff stiffner and from my selvage bag (thanks again to you!) I'm replacing with Soft and Stable. She also said that one of her customer has cut her time down tremendously in her production because you don't have to iron it in! It's really nice, the totes are soft and comfortable and hold their shape really well. I can send you a sample if you would like. Just PM me.

I also use coroplast but I make sure the corragated goes across the bag for more stability. It's good stuff! I wrap all my fabrics on it as well. Since it very sturdy(cocoplast) even if the corragated runs length wise I'm sure it would be fine. I'm just very picky!

Last edited by Wine Woman; 03-10-2012 at 08:23 AM.