Old 03-10-2012, 12:21 PM
uniquedesigner

QuiltnCowgirl THANKS you for posting a picture of "Little Okie" So glad you like it. I enjoy creating Mini Quilts.
I enjoy meeting new quilters.
I am sorry I have not posted your "The Croplands of California"
I do really like it. A larger quilt like it would be nice.
My Granddaughter had a Horse Accident last Sat. It was touch and go there for a while but she got to come home from the hospital Thursday and gets to go to school Monday. Thank you God. I have been keeping my other 2 1/2 yr old Granddaughter day and night. So this week has been something else. Looking forward to meeting more Quilter on QB Doll Swap.

Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl View Post
My "Little Okie" doll quilt from uniquedesigner arrived! It is so cute. Perfect depiction of Oklahoma with neat special touches. I really like how she drew the county she's in on the quilt. And look at the back...she evenstiched two "Oklahoma" quarters onto the quilt! She said the red pocket is for some additional information she is emailing me. She also sent lots of goodies from OSU & OU, as well as including them on the quilt. Thank you so much uniquedesigner! I will treasure your doll quilt and look forward to keeping in touch with you!