Old 03-10-2012, 01:19 PM
uniquedesigner

Thank you for the Nice "Flowers" mini quilt. I love it. The vase fabric is unique. Yes flowers was what I need. It took me over two week to pass some kidney stones. But I got my Mini quilt out for you and was glad you liked it. But guess what I forgot the little buttons that was to be sewed in center of each heart. That is what I like about it any way. I got the idea from "Wall Quilt for All"
I got and return a PM to March Partner sew. No, I am SORRY I did not PM my March partner oksewglad back I thought I did.
This last week has be a nightmate.
Our 14yr Granddaughter was in a Horse Accident. She busied her lung. She had a tube to remove the blood from her lung, no broked ribs, etc. God is Good. But I have my 2 1/2 yrs. old Granddaughter day and night and I took her to see her Mama and Daddy everyday.
Thank God she is home and going to get to go to school Monday.
Thank you "oksewglad" for being patients with me.
I am working on you little quilt again.

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy View Post
Here is the DQ I sent to my partner Uniquedesigner. I know she has received it so I don't think she'll mind me posting a picture of it. She has been a bit under the weather lately so I am glad I sent her "Flowers" to cheer her up!