Old 08-30-2009, 08:29 AM
Marcia

Sue--what an fabulous story!! I love to hear of companies that have a heart and really value their customers. I have bookmarked their web site....thanks for sharing.

A similar story......when I was in Knoxville recently for the quilt show, my friends and I went to a LQS called Mamaw's Thimble. The owner was absolutely the sweetest woman and when she found out that my friend's husband was in the Army (in Iraq) she gifted a quilt book to her. My friend was going to purchase the book to make a quilt for her husband and while she was checking out she was chatting with the owner about it. When she was paying for her purchase, she told her that the total was not high enough for everything she was buying and the owner said-this book is my gift to you--thank you to your husband for his service to our country. My friend was shocked! So---if you are in Knoxville, Tennessee shop at Mamaw's Thimble!!!! She does not have a web site or I would be buying from her online. There are still wonderful people out there.