Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 06:43 AM
quiltymom

Originally Posted by arizonagirl View Post
Ok I'm back again. I went to see my rheumatologist for the first time on Thursday morning and it went really well. I like this Dr. He really paid attention to me and did a very through exam. He wanted to start me on a round of steroids over the next month and have some tests run and follow in 1 month. He said he thinks that I have an inflamitory and auto immune disease. Well shortly before leaving his office I star having adominal pains. After 6 hours of unbearable pain DH takes me to the hospital where they admit me. After many tests they have determined that I now also have Crohn's disease, which get this is an inflamitory and auto immune disease. Dr said that a person with disease usually gets diagnosed much earlier than I did. That when I was diagnoised with IBS in my twenties it was probably this instead or that I have both. So now I have to add in 5 more medications to take for the rest of my life. I'm just to very glad to be back home now. I've had zero sleep while at the hospital due to sever pain and pesky people. I'm sure that I have a lot of reading to catch up on.

I also got an RAK from quiltymom that I will post in a little bit. Thanks quiltymom
Your very welcome hope your feeling better!!!!