Old 03-11-2012, 07:07 AM
hex nut

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr View Post
Hmmm... All I see here is "post quick reply" and when I click on 'go advanced' to be able to add pictures I think you have to click on 'submit' on the bottom. Is there really an 'enter' somewhere?? 'enter' on the keyboard just allows you to go to the next line. What am I missing, Nancy??
Gus:

I don't use the "go advanced" button.
For this post I used "reply with quote", then started to type.

blah blah blah (click on tree icon above) [ATTACH=CONFIG]318876[/ATTACH] and keep on typing.

The tree icon gives me a dialog box . I choose from computer,then browse, find what
I want in my files, then click upload file.

When the box closes,the picture appears embedded inside the post.

After I'm done, I hit Post Quick Reply and the pictures remain where I put them.

Maybe this is different than the old version of the site? I never posted before the change-over.

One warning - in a previous post, I tried to delete some pictures I had already put in
(by using my backspace key). They disappeared on the screen - but when I posted, they
still appeared as an attatchment at the bottom of the post.

BTW That's my blue version of a6 above. I'll put in another picture just for fun

how about a5?? [ATTACH=CONFIG]318884[/ATTACH]

If you want the picture by itself, you can click the tree icon after hitting enter (at the begining of a line)
and then hit enter again after the picture is in.

(the tree icon I'm talking about is on the top row - if you hover your mouse over it,
it will say "Insert Image")

This is basically what Nancy said - I think the key is to not use go advanced.

(hopefully this works when I post or I'll be )
Attached Thumbnails 6-b.jpg   5-b.jpg