Thread: Machine woes
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:49 AM
Lady Diana

I have numerous Janomes...all for different uses...embroidery, quilting, take to class. I love them all! None have ever been in the shop. I clean with the mini vaccum, oil the wick and keep on sewing. None of my machines have been in for cleaning or "maintenance". My care at home has worked so far. the Janome 6600 is one of the best quilting machines they have....price maybe more than you want to spend. The 6600 is a worhorse. I have two one for home and one for cabin. The Janome 3160 is less expensive, but has the auto thread cutter. I take that one to class. You can compare features on the Janome website. Pick a machine, then click on compare and put in the other maachine model and you can see what each one has for the use you want. Call Amy at Brubakers Sewing and tell her what you are looking for, your budget. She has some really good used machines. You cannot beat them for price.....also no tax. Check Allbrands.com for the Janomes, find one you like, then call Brubaker's. (I don't work for them) They are in PA...I am in TX, but buy from them often. Fell free to PM me if you like.
Diana in TX