Old 03-11-2012, 11:44 AM
spartan quilter

Originally Posted by Cre8tvlwyr View Post
OK. so I will try even though I see no trees [except for the ones outside my window!! ]
In fact .... have been looking and searching for a while.... no trees... no mother earth.... no slide show and ..no smiley face!! baaaa oh! just hit 'post quick reply' and I got this message: "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters." huh??!!!! tried again & same message??

You may be able to use this in "go advanced" as well - I haven't tried that.
NOW.. I had to click on the reply to thread on the left - this one has not happened to me before[/QUOTE]

I agree about not seeing a tree, because my vision is not so good, so I just have always used my mouse and by hovering over the 4th icon from the right, this bar is located above this dialogue box, a little box will pop up that says INSERT IMAGE. I finally got out my magnifying glass and discovered that the tree is inside that little bitty box. Why a tree and not a camera? Who knows? But I love inserting all my pictures that way, so much easier than doing it the way we were first told. And we can do dialogue with each picture. Good luck figuring this out, and believe me, once you do it this way, you won't go back. And I just click on the POST QUICK REPLY to submit my post. I do not use the GO ADVANCED button. Nancy explained it to me quite a while ago, and I thank her so much for the info. Such great people on this board.

Last edited by spartan quilter; 03-11-2012 at 11:47 AM.