Old 03-11-2012, 04:18 PM
Charlee

Originally Posted by sew wishful View Post
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Quilt Mom!!! I typed and cancelled and typed and cancelled and bit my tongue til it's raw to keep from being "un-nice" about why Billy isn't here anymore. Just can't leave the poor man alone!! I know if I were him, I'd not be on either of these forums anymore. Sad to see him gone, but sure do understand his choice.
My questions would be these:

How well do you KNOW Billy? Live next door? Been friends with he and Val for years and years? Or is it that you only know him from these forums, and don't really know him at all, other than what's he's told you and what you've seen him type to other people that he wants to have trust him?

How well do you know the ladies who are complaining that he has their machines, has had them in at least one case for YEARS (2)...has one woman's grandmother's machine....took one woman's money for selling her a machine almost a year ago that he still hasn't delivered on...and if you want to talk about someone who is ill...you should talk to her. These people trusted Billy with items that were precious to them, and he has broken that trust. He has lied repeatedly to them telling them that their machines are in the mail, and yet somehow those machines never reach their destinations.

There are two sides to every story, two shoes to every pair. You might want to try BOTH on before you decide one fits better than the other.