Old 03-11-2012, 08:30 PM
BARES

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post

I came in the middle of something here, not sure what, but it makes me uncomfortable. I am thankful to Billy for starting this thread and I did really enjoy his posts. I have done some business with Billy on a small scale, parts, etc., and always got my part immediately - no hassels, no waiting. Just my two cents, but I'd rather this whole thread stopped - kinda makes it uncomfortable for most of us I am sure.

Nancy
Please allow one more comment on Billy. I am one of the ladies that trusted Billy. There are quite a few of us. I want to say thank you to Charlee, Glenn, Vintage and the ones who have said that there are two sides and have given us the respect of allowing that we may be telling the truth. When all anyone knows about someone is what they write, we don't really know them at all. I do know that when 8 people say that it is hot outside, they are standing on the equator, the sun is shining brightly at 1 O'clock, and it is August, but only one person says it is freezing cold, I would believe the 8. Charlee, Chris and Vintage all said it much better than I could. I just want to say thank you because now we are not so alone. We are also believed. Thanks for allowing me to comment on this. I apologize for saying this after asking for it to be dropped. I won't say more on this thread.