Thread: Business Idea
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 01:37 PM
vwquilting

Holy cow what a bunch of scardie cats. I owned my own bridal shop in 2 different locations. Talk to insurance companies. They told me. NOT TO INSURE IT> in order for someone to su me I had to be totally at fault and have to put that person in harms way purposely. Eg. left latter on the ground in front of door.Really stupid stuff. They all told me no need for insurance.

we rent our cottage. Last year we stated to put an addition on did not get it finished. Building inspector called to tell us she had not given us occupancy permit and we COULD NOT RENT IT. I asked why. She said if the insurance company found out they MIGHT give us a hard time. I said for your information I DO NOT HAVE INSURANCE AND HAVE NOT HAD IT FOR OVER 50 years. Then I said how can you tell me the laws when you tell me to go to the local lumber yard to find out building codes because you have no idea how to read the new code book or how to tell people what to build. That shut her up.
Use your head people are so su crazy it hurts. Make sure it is a business not you personally.
I have seen su cases they are so phony and no one gets anything.
Our cottage we rented for 26+ years the company filed bankrupsy last year rented our place after the bankrupsy that I still can't get a dime from them. They still own millions of dollars worth of property.