Old 03-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Vanuatu Jill

Originally Posted by 3NorwichTerr View Post
Many thanks to Vanuatu Jill for a wonder SP package. The box smelled wonderful when I opened it -- due to some very nice soaps included. She also include a beautiful grocery cart coupon caddy with matching coupon holder. Also in the box was a very cute bear panel with matching fabric for a baby quilt and a cute applique pattern for a Baby's Safari quilt. (No babies here...seriously, I'm 55 and that shipped sailed a long time ago. teehee. But I love making gifts for friends who are becoming grandma's around me so both will come in handy. Also in the box were some Crystal Light packets in some flavors I haven't tried yet. (too funny, I put some in the package I mailed today...going....well more about that later). Not done yet...included were some patterns, Harbor Freight blades, lotion and body mist and a book I haven't read yet. If I can find the camera I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I mailed my package today...but oh, gee, I mailed it and some RAK packages and darned if I can remember where it was going. (wink, wink) But it will be where it's going in two days.
Your welcome! I wasn't sure about the baby stuff, but was hoping you might have Grandkids - I though I was the only one that doesn't have them!! Even my younger sister has 2! I am nearly 62 and neither son's have even gotten married yet, let alone "supplied" me with my grandkids yet!! How dare they deprive me ------- LOL