View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:58 PM
tebill

Originally Posted by cwessel47 View Post
I see five machines in the first picture! What is up with that? I'm glad you have space for all of them but can't imagine what all the bells and whistles are that you need them all. I sew on a 1936 Singer Featherweight and nothing else. ( I do have another in case I have to alter denim now and again - but it is a lonely pup.) Enjoy your new space. It looks great.
The machine on the far left is my new embroidery machine which has large hoops. You can hoop an entire jacketback in one hoop. Beside it is my embroidery machine that I've had for several years. I enjoy doing machine embroidery so need the machines for that purpose. I have a mega quilter which is great for piecing while the other machines are busy embroidering. I also have a serger which is great for embellishment, doing edges on napkins etc. I enjoy my embellisher machine for making my own felt for flowers, appliques on sweatshirts etc. I enjoy a variety of sewing projects so a straight stitch machine wouldn't be enough for my hobby.