View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 09:39 PM
J Miller

Originally Posted by imnywoman View Post
Hey Everyone~I figured out how to resize my pics so here are a few before and after. I said she was in great shape, but really she's just in good shape...no matter I am happy. She makes perfect stitches. My only issue is that without the bobbin in, she runs so quiet I couldn't believe it. Once I put the bobbin in, she's noisy. Could be the "old" thread in the bobbin?? I will take out the thread and wind up some fresh thread and see if that works. Only 1 bobbin came with her. Have already ordered new bobbins, cord for foot pedal and needles. Next will be the belt and a hunt for feet. Her name is Annie. Thanks for looking.
imnywoman,

One place to check for a noisy Featherweight is the bobbin case. Here is a link to a site with instructions on how to do that:
http://thefeatherweight221factory.co...kingSound.aspx

There is nothing out of the ordinary about the feet, belts, or most accessories for the Featherweights.
A lot of people try to rip others off by charging more for anything that has anything to do with them. So when you go to buy feet and accessories just look for low shank feet and don't mention Featherweights.

Joe