View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 04:01 AM
damaquilts

I just got in some fabric for a project . Put it on the boards and in my shelves after washing. Nice and neat. And I could find it when I was ready.:-) that is a miracle in my room. Don't think I will be changing again any time soon. This is the 4th or 5th way I have folded my fabric. And the other thing I like is I took the time to measure each piece as I was wrapping it and wrote it on non slick side of the board in pencil so I know how much is on the piece without undoing it each time. No they are not as sturdy as some on the market but neither are they as expensive. I sure can't afford almost $1 each for a board(not at over 300 pieces of fabric) nor can I sit and cut up a bunch of foam board. But they give just enough support to keep it from flopping over ,and the fabric next to it keeps it from falling over. they are tight in my shelf. The only thing I need to find is some way to secure the ends. I used applique pins but they are bent when I take them out and well their straight pins , they poke me and catch on things.