Old 03-13-2012, 04:49 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by grant15clone View Post
Wow, I was doing some research and stumbled across this site. Like a lot of others, I was amazed at the machines, cases and cabinets. I hope I can do this right and post mine.
This is my baby. My Ambassador Deluxe, Model 15 Clone made in Japan. I had been looking for a machine to buy for about 4 months and didn't see anything I wanted or a price I liked. I'm SO glad I was patient. I went to an Estate Sale and saw her with a price tag of $10 with three boxes of attachments and accessories. I talked them down to $7.75! (don't ask me how) I had to get rid of that case though. I brought her home and she worked. After a little oil and some minor cleaning she just purrs. I purchased a 60's Kenmore in a cabinet and swapped the cabinet and case. Only one scratch, but no flaws in the chrome at all and the decals are perfect! I really don't know if it was really used. And I absolutely LOVE the color.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]318155[/ATTACH]
Grant15clone, unbelieveable deal you got! We aren't suppose to discuss the machines here so I will keep this brief, but go to http://www.quiltingboard.com/picture...p-t164361.html and post this machine in the "15 clone" photo shop as well! Then we can all talk about your machine! Great color! Great shape! Congratulations. Thanks for posting, but please post in the 15 clone shop as well!