Old 03-13-2012, 05:03 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Mizkaki View Post
I just put 4 pictures in the Vintage Sewing Machine Shop Machine Photos page.

Its my newest machine. The 99-13 in it's case fits into the hole in the table. Or the case and machine can be removed and the table closed for use as a desk. I've seen these in pictures, but never been up close and personal.
I'm excited. I haven't test run her yet as I don't like the wiring. I won't have the time to rewire her until next weekend.
Cathy, great machine and cabinet! I love those little 99's!

Well, I was given two Singer 31's yesterday with one cabinet. The cabinet had the treadle wheel removed and electricity added. I really wish the wheel had not been removed as I'd like to set up the 31 as a treadle. I haven't been able to clean them up, check them out much. My neighbor delivered them last night so they got put in the garage, but it did appear one of the machine could work if I only had the treadle wheel! I will check them out today and post pictures. They are in pretty bad shape - came from as estate with lots of antiques! They were given to me for free - my first free machines! I only agreed to take them because the neighbor said they were upholstery machines, and I was thinking I could mend tack with them. I was hoping they were old leather machines, but they are 31s!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 03-13-2012 at 05:08 AM.