View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 07:28 AM
QuilterMomma

Thanks wildyard. I put the binding on a tablerunner last night, now to tack it down. yes, that is five waiting for bindings. The western star quilt I am doing is coming along. Oh to cut those diamonds out. It seems complicated, but I know if I am accurate to cut right, will go together wonderfully. So now off to Joann's for rotary blades to do some accurate cutting. Woke up feeling awful and tired, flu going around in our house and now I think my body is saying my turn. Will keep on going, half way thru March and only half way done. Then was doing my churn dash quilt that I have had the blocks done for awhile, cut all the sashings 1"to short so now have to wait on that one till I have funds to buy more fabric. At least i have sashings for another quilt, not sure which one, but I have sashings. Oh, wonder if it will work for the falling leaves swap and then I can use that fabric for it to cross with the churn dash, ah now there is an idea, thanks for letting me rant here, I just may do that. Will see tonight if there is enough and looks good. Thanks for the help.