Old 03-13-2012, 06:56 PM
carriem

Very nice blocks everyone as usual.

I too am back from my retreat and recovering. I had a productive Thursday night...made a bag that is safe for my travel iron when it is still warm. Then on Friday Crystal and I were able to get 2 PC blocks done...A Dandy and Alabama...will try to post pictures tomorrow in the appropriate threads.

Saturday I made a bag for the D9P with pink, teal, greens and browns that I posted before...well it is almost done anyways just needs handles. I also have everything cut for the Apple Tree block (or whatever it is called). Saturday afternoon I took a break from sewing and made 12 cards the other ladies had designed. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to either, but I did have a very good time.

Unfortunately my weekend ended with a trip to the ER...I got a migraine and started getting sick around mid-night and by 3am my friends decided I wasn't getting any better and took me...thankfully it was only about 15 min from the camp. They gave me anti-nausea meds and iv fluids and also a shot of migraine meds...I got home a little after 5 and slept most of Sunday. The last 2 days I haven't done much but sit around and nap. I suffer with migraines but have NEVER had one so bad in my life!

Maybe by the weekend I will feel up to sewing again....

Carrie