Old 03-13-2012, 07:35 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella View Post
I just ordered the book so I can try and play along. I love horses and love how you all are using horse/western fabric to do them with. Hugs April

Yeeeeeehaaaaawwwwwww!!! we have ourselves a new CowGirl, y'all you Pardners!
Welcome
LovingIzabella ... while you wait for your book you can start planning your blocks from your horsey-stash!!

Watch out ... as sometimes there's some stash-snatching that goes on in these partgs!!

I don't think I'm going to get any blocks done this week ... want to get my act together on my FWS and get it finished up. It's been going slow, and that's mainly because I've been goofing off this last while. Partly because I am still not feeling all that well ... all the time! I'm getting sick ... of being sick! Did some work last night on the FWS .... and then promptly had to take it all apart as had left out some of the sashing when adding the setting triangles. Yes, you read that right ... on more than one of the setting triangles.

Moral of the story ... do not even do something like that when you're not fully with it. And I know better ... but thought I could do it, without problems!

See y'all!!!!!!