View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 08:34 PM
wordpaintervs

Correction on name.....Destiny is spelled Destany. She got her liver transplant, than they found she had a clot in an artery and did surgery for that, and now they think she may have some internal bleeding and they may have to do more surgery. I found her on FACEBOOK under 'saving destany'. Between now and the next 2 weeks someone will pick up her doll and see that she gets it.

6 of my dolls are now enroute to Portland, OR to a Ronald MacDonald house for families with kids who have devestating illness. 1 more (a girl) will go to a local house for battered woman tomorrow (They got a boy doll already two days ago)....that way, while the 'parent' is getting counseling, the little one (s) have something near to relate too, play with, etc. That means all my dolls 91 now have found a home. I have four undergoing birthpains, meaning I still have to sew 4 more dresses, stuff 4 more dolls, dress them and embroider 8 faces. I will then let them rest in our spare bathroom, till we find them a child to love. More updates to follow.